Saturday, July 31, 2010

Daily Nutrition/Food Intake

On the way to the gym around 7:30 I had 1 cup of coffee for a caffeine boost and a 1/2 liter of water. Had another 1/2 liter of water post-cardio/abs. Once I got home I made a post-workout protein shake for breakfast which I found the recipe for off of a bodybuiding website... it's delicious!

Blend all ingredients together:
4 ice cubes
5 oz. milk
1 shot espresso
30 grams chocolate protein powder (vanilla would probably work too)
1 tbsp. oatmeal

Also took the following with my shake:

Multi-Vitamin
Flaxseed Oil
Fish Oil

At around 10:45 when I would normally have a few scoops of whey protein, I decided to mix it up and have a 20g protein bar, since I already had 30g+ of protein in my breakfast shake. At about 12:30 I had sugar snap peas and chicken breast on a plate of brown rice. Usually I would have added a little soy sauce for flavor but I've recently had high blood pressure, probably from a few of the supplements I'm taking, but nevertheless I left out all sodium just to be on the safe side.

I have been STARVING today for some reason so here's an update of what I've eaten recently. At around 1:30 I ate a apple and at 5:30 I had another 20g protein bar, 4 eggs (scrambled), and a banana. I'm getting prepared for my workout in about 45 minutes, so in about 15 minutes I'll take CGT-10 and tribulus.

Had a very good back workout. Going to be sore tomorrow no doubt. I had a plate of baked fish for dinner along with a hotdog, which I'm not proud of.  Also, I had a friend over for the night so my nutrition choices were not what I usually would have chosen but oh well, I have to splurge every once and a while. I'll get back on track starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment